If you love clothes as much as I do, you probably can't wait for the Fall season to get here - there's no time of year when it's more fun to shop for new fashions. It's that little chill in the air that invites us to slip into cozy sweaters, leather jackets, fall dresses and tights and boots. I'm so excited to share my newest CL Collection with you! I've put together my Top 10 List of Favorite Fall Must Haves. Take a peek and let me know if any of my Favorites will become yours...
1. It's baaack! My Favorite Peasant top returns in gorgeous new fall colors! This versatile Customer Top Rated top can be worn both on or off the shoulders and is often seen on our models for our HSN Jewelry shows (it's my go-to top for showcasing necklaces). Check out the new colors here: Colleen Lopez "Favorite" Peasant Top
2. It's raining fashion on HSN! My new "Head of the Classy" top gets an A+ when it comes to figure flattering style. The beautiful neckline and rushed details will enhance your curves and jazz up jeans, pants or a pencil skirt. Here I've paired it with Hal Rubenstein's new suede and ponte knit pants. Move to the head of the fashion class here: Colleen Lopez "Head of Classy" Cowl-Neck Top with Clip
3. Show Stopper Alert! If you looking for a Wow piece that will look amazing with everything from leggings to a LBD - look no further! My new "Fringe Benefits" velvet burnout poncho is an "all eyes on you" knock out (It looks Fab with my Heidi Daus Necklace!). The value is amazing for this beauty - here I've paired it with Yummy By Heather Thompson leggings (they're awesome when it comes to comfort and slimming design)! Available in two colors: Colleen Lopez "Fringe Benefits" Burnout Poncho
4. Oooh La La! My fabulous Customer Pick "That's so French" poncho is back in beautiful new colors! This versatile, cozy, poncho is one I originally found in Paris - It's the perfect travel companion not to mention fun to just throw on for everyday wear. Here I've paired it with my gorgeous new "What a Girl Wants" leather tote - soft, supple and oh so stylish!! Say "oui' to this chic poncho and purse, tout suite: Colleen Lopez "That's so French" Ruffle Poncho, Colleen Lopez "What A Girl Wants" Leather Tote
5. Maximize your look for fall. Even though summer will be coming to an end soon, it doesn't mean we have to give up our Maxi Dresses! This "Friday Favorite" Maxi is one you can dress up or down with boots for daytime and heels for dinner. It's has a built in tank and lining for comfortable, slimming style. Take your fall look to the Max here: Colleen Lopez "Friday Favorite" Maxi Dress
6. Say Yes to this Dress. Looking for the perfect LBD that will show your modern, elegant, confident style? Look no further than this mixed media stunner: Mission Accomplished! Colleen Lopez "Mission Accomplished" Dress
7. Everything's coming up Roses for Fall! One of my favorite fall trends is dark florals - and my "Perfect Pick" dress will bring you a bouquet of compliments! Already a perfect 5 Star Customer Pick on HSN.com - you may want to order this one early - Stop and smell the roses: Colleen Lopez "Perfect Pick" Floral Dress
8. Crushing on Fall Leather! May I introduce one of my favorite leather jacket crushes of all time? This knock out jacket (with a fabulous tie in the back) will have you looking like a million bucks both coming and going. I don't leave home without this jacket when I travel and is a go to item in my closet. Here I've paired it with the fabulous CJ by Cooking Johnson Faith Straight Jeans. My jacket is available in Black, Navy or Cognac - Pick your favorite color: Colleen Lopez "Classic Crush" Leather Jacket
9. Getting dressed is a Breeze. This will become one of your new BFF's. I own this top in every color and it continues to be a favorite item for me. Paired with skinnies, jeggings, leggings or pencil skirts - It's pretty, comfortable and flattering. If you order one of these beauties, I have a feeling you'll be back for more! Here I'm wearing the new Plum/Lilac color with a Himalayan Gems Potay! The Breeze Top is a Customer Top Pick and by Customer Request it's back in fabulous new fall colors: Colleen Lopez "Breeze" Poncho
10: The Perfect 10. To finish off my Top 10 List, my collection would not be complete without this beautiful Urban Twist all leather peplum top! Of all the fashions I've worn on HSN, I've had more requests for this fabulous top. Be sure to check the sizing chart to get your proper size - most of you will have to order up at least one size (order by your chest measurement). I'm also wearing Sam Edelman Suede Pumps, my Colleen Lopez "Sleek & Chic" Sweater Knit & Faux Leather Skirt and Colleen Lopez "Smooth Operator" Tights - One word: AMAZING!
Hope you can join me on Monday, August 18 at 10:00 ET as we celebrate Fall Fashions! Anyone else Falling for Fall?