This is my family's favorite taco platter! I used low calorie cheese and ground turkey to make it healthier - Enjoy!
1 Lb. Ground Turkey
1 Envelope Taco Seasoning
1 8 oz. Light Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 12 oz. Sour Cream
1 Small Jar Pace Picante Sauce
1 Container of Prepared Guacamole
1 Small Head of Iceberg Lettuce
1 Bag of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
1. Prepare the meat. Fry ground turkey and drain. Then, add taco seasoning & a 1/2 cup of water. Simmer until all water evaporates. Set aside.
2. Put 4 tablespoons of sour cream in ziplock bag and save for later to make the spider web.
3. In a bowl, mix remainder of sour cream together with cream cheese and spread evenly on the bottom of a flat, round platter.
4. Now layer the ground turkey.
5. Layer the guacamole in the center over the ground turkey layer and surround it with finely chopped iceberg lettuce.
6. Add a layer of shredded mexican cheese over the lettuce.
6. Make a ring of Pace Picante Sauce on top of the Mexican Cheese.
7. Layer green olives over the ring of Pace Picante Sauce.
8. Take your reserved sour cream in a ziplock bag, trim the corner and draw the spider web over the guacamole.
9. Finally, place spiders made out of black olives on top of the sour cream web!
10. Serve with tortilla chips and have a Spook-tacular Halloween!