With Halloween coming up next weekend I wanted to share these easy, healthy delicious treats with you - Boo-Nanas!! We used Yogurt for our recipe - you can also try these with melted white chocolate - Enjoy!!
2 Medium Bananas
Vanilla to taste
Honey to taste
16 Mini Chocolate Chips
8 Popsicle Sticks
1. Cut banana in half lengthwise
2. Then in half to make 4 quarters.
3. Prep the hole for the popsicle stick by making a small slit in the end of the banana.
4. Insert popsicle sticks into bananas, and freeze them on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.
5. While the bananas are freezing, whisk the yogurt in a bowl with honey and vanilla until it's sweet enough for your liking.
6. Whisking in the vanilla.
7. Once the bananas are frozen, dip the bananas one at a time into the yogurt mixture.
8. Be sure to scrape off the excess mixture from the back of the banana, and place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
9. Add the mini chocolate chips for the eyes
10. Return them to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat.
My DIL Christie and I had so much fun making (and eating) our BooNanas!!! Happy Halloween!